-->
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







If you want to check out the list of songs, Jukebox is at the top of this page!! :)


2012/01/29

Long absence.. but will never die!!

tralalala~ helloow guys! I'm back XD

before you read further!! ...kindly click my nuffnang ads above will ya? thank you!! xD

$0Ajust like the title said above~ there's been pretty long gap since my last post uh? *guilty conscience*

but but ...

I've come back now with new banner yo!

Yeah, that's rite!! The banner you saw abooove this page is the reason why I was away -.-

It's not an easy thing to do! despite how simplest you see it now ><

Let's see.. the first state of the picture was something like this:

Photobucket

and after a hard battle (of photoshoping)!! I managed to make it something like this:

Photobucket

but it's not done yet!! and lastly I managed to make it so blueish like above xD

It's seriously not easy!! since I'm just a cub in Photoshop things..

Next time I'm gonna try to make something not just editing it..

TRIAL AND ERROR AHEAD!!

Well, be glad, even if there's loooong absence, my blog will never die trololol

and like my blog, a COMIC which will never die too is... CHINMI!!

Photobucket

It's been like years ago since I read my first comic of Chinmi's stories, and my heart still throbs with excitement whenever I read Chinmi.

Too bad there are not a lot of scanlator groups who are translating Chinmi.. T____T

well anyway, I know one scanlator group is being active now!! Yeeey~~

Check out the groups, and if you also love Chinmi and are able to help, why don't you drop a short message on the board~ XD

So so so~ Check it out now!! :D

Chinmi.us

Last but not the least.. I'm going to draw again soon!

Post more pics later ya~~ ^^

CIAOSSU!

No comments: