-->
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







If you want to check out the list of songs, Jukebox is at the top of this page!! :)


2012/01/23

新年快樂!!!

Yeeehaw!! I'm back!! xD

Again, before I start... Kindly click my nuffnang ads will ya?? xD I appreciate it very very much!! =D

Sorry for the long absence.. I was... busy. LOL

And the reason why I was busy is:

DENG DENG DENG DENG!!!!

THIS!!

and three of them took me less than... 3 hours? OAO

I really should have restrain myself from reading too fast. Sometimes this habit is annoying, esp when I don't have a lot of comic T___T

But I still have one more!! Gonna read it later. Save the best for the last right? lol

Well, gonna review the books later!

And now, back to the main topic!!

祝大家新年快樂!!

Happy Chinese New Year people!!

Hope this year will be another blast!

Don't forget to check out your luck this year, get a lot of ANGPAOs, and make good relationship with your relatives so you can get MORE ANGPAOs. trololollolololol

No lah, just kidding.

You know, in this Chinese New Year I realize (again):

All my family want from me is only one.

They only want me to be healthy, cheerful, and good luck come to me.

It's not like they want me to be the best, or having Godly amazing grades, or earn a lot of money, or what.

And I'm grateful I can realize that. (Knowing this makes me wanna work harder haha)

So, maybe the same thing happened to you, but you can't catch the meaning behind it, I've given you a glimpse here lol

新年快樂!
萬事如意, 身體健康, 年年有魚!


Pic source: www.ibbdd.com
Find more pictures here and here.

No comments: