-->
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







If you want to check out the list of songs, Jukebox is at the top of this page!! :)


2012/01/16

I can BEAR it!

Yeehaaw readers, I'm back, as promised! xD

But.. before I start..

Will you please look up and click my nuffnang ads for me? Thank you much!! ❤ xD

So.. after a loooong time through the hellish battle! I finally battle the king of the Kings, Algebra.

And, yesterday, I know the result. 29.... of 100.

SERIOUSLY!!!

I don't expect more than that, since I DID NOT study AT ALL .

yeah, you read it right! I didn't study at all! my brain was like BUZZZZZZZing after so many exams!

And that day, I got like 3 exams in a day, including Algebra.

I was just felt suck of it much, that just 2 weeks ago I had 2nd midterm, and now already have final exam.

It just feels like... hell I don't care more! I've had enough!!

....Well yeah, something like that LOL so I really didn't study at all. Glad I still got 29, not 0, at last.

But what makes me feel really f*cked up was...

my final score is 59.625!! only 0.375 more to the passing grade!! OMG OMG

but later my senior told me it'll automatically rounded up to 60. so I can relax now LOL

Ok, done bout the crap talking~! let's get back to the main point today!! xD

So, yesterday just saw an amazing picture!

And good thing must share right, so here it is!!


Got the point?

We sure have many difficulties in life, and we can't just say 'NO' to them.

The simplest example, for us students, is of course exam.

You may have failed, you may got bad grades, but remember that's not the end!

See, some of the successful people you know don't have freaking Godly amazing grades.

Bill Gates, Einstein, and if you're from Indonesia, you might have heard about Tung Desem Waringin, and of course Dahlan Iskan.

When they're still kiddo, who knows they'll be famous like today?

from nothing, to something right?

It's because they can bear their problems!

They can bear it, and keep moving forward, with optimistic state in mind.

So now, if you have bad grades, or fail, you don't have to be worry!

and more important thing is, you have other skills!

life is not just academically, non-academic skill is also important as well!

everybody has their something specialized at, don't say you don't have one.

it might be something you're doing everyday, yet you noticed it simple, and don't give a damn about your talent.

if you haven't find it yet, don't worry, sooner or later you'll definitely find it!

It's not something you can ask people to look for la, find it yourself, seek for your own path, but remember, never sacrificed others to achieve your goals!

We still have a long way to go!!

BEAR WITH IT, AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

加油!!

No comments: