-->
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







If you want to check out the list of songs, Jukebox is at the top of this page!! :)


2012/01/12

Fuck Yeah Algebra!

I'm going to the battlefield in 1 hours and 45 minutes time. And I'm still here, blogging and
naggingsharing about it LOL

Just sharing a quick post, exactly showing what I feel right now.

This, is what I made few weeks ago when I had algebra 2nd midterm, and I still love it LOL

Gonna tell you about this manga later, as soon as I finished all the complicated things here, and as soon as I've reached HOOOOMEE~ xD

(Click to enlarge)

Those who'll also have Final Algebra, 我們一起加油吧!! 祝大家 ALL PASS, ow yeah!!

Next thing I wanna share:



Oh yes, baby, I'm a Westlife's fans. FANS FOREVER!!

Their songs are just simple, everybody can sing it, yet it's just... so GOOD!

It's not an ordinary simplicity, it's just extraordinary simplicity, well if you know what I'm talking about LOL

I WANNA GO HOOOME~ LEAVING ALGEBRA BEHIND~~~

and I'm going to update my blog very soon oh yeah!

and I'm thinking about changing the theme too~ argh can't wait can't wait!! XD

'K, till later, gonna be back soon! I'm now going to study algebra again... -____-

CIAOSSU!

No comments: