-->
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







If you want to check out the list of songs, Jukebox is at the top of this page!! :)


2012/01/11

3 more enemies to be slain!!

Yehaaaw readers!! I'm back~!! XD

And I'm back bringing a lot of good news!! XD

BUT~!!

Before I start...

Please kindly click on my nuffnang ads above, will ya..? *puppy eyes* Thank you so much!! xD

So, first good news is: I ONLY HAVE 3 EXAMS LEFT! And all of them will end tomorrow!!

That means...

I can blog again very very very soon!!! Yeeehaw~!!

Second good news is: I'm going to try to translate 1/2 Prince NOVEL!! (to Indonesian language, since the English is done by other groups)

As soon as my translation is accepted by the official group, I'm going to announce it here!! Just watch out, manga-novel-anime-story-lovers!! 1/2 Prince is definitely good!!

Check it out here, the main group who translate 1/2 Prince for English readers!


The next good news!! (wow, so many, right? xD)

YUTAKI IS GOING TO BE BACK TO THE BLOGSPHERE!! lalalaa~~

I've been waiting for so long for his updates, really, like the first time when I read his blog and always..

He's actually the reason why I start blogging with more passion after the first year I feel like nothing's good coming with blogging.

And my opinion just changed right away after I saw his blog!!

It was like..... life-changing! haha

It's good to have him back!! o^^o

If you don't know who he is, check out his site!!

You'll probably having much the same feeling like I do LOL

Yutakis.com

Next next next good thing!

I found another website which pay-per-click!

Kind of interesting, since it has a lot of different earnings area!

I'm a newbie myself, but this looks cool! Check it out!!



*Spoiler Snapshot preview*

Getting interested?! Click on the banner and just join!! xD

If you feel interested much, just upgrade your account and earn more!!

Ok, till here!! See you later~!!

....Just joking!! xD

Ok, before I end this, lets come for a spoiler for the next post!!

Next post will be...

- Another site which pay-per-click! (Yes, another site, you read it right!!)
- Hint for my next blog project!!

Alright, what will they be?! Stay tune~!!

I have to go back to study now.. still 3 exams left and they're all tomorrow!! So CHIO rite @@

LATER GUYS~~~~~~~ Yeehaw! xD

No comments: