-->
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







If you want to check out the list of songs, Jukebox is at the top of this page!! :)


2012/01/06

Leaving 2011 with amazing people!

2011 has come to an end! and yet I'm still here to post about it LOL (sorry for the late post ah! have many exams on the way~)

So!! First new year in Taiwan!! And I'm just at my beloved CCU~ HAHA (and the good thing is I'm not alone lol)

Many said I should go to Taipei or wherever, not just stay behind at CCU~ I actually want to do so..

BUT...

in this kind of weather?! Damn COLD and I'm expected to be OUTSIDE to watch Fireworks? with a lot of crowd?

....Well no thanks, I guess I'll have to pass this time! (guess I'm a kind of peace-lover guy LOL)

What did I do to pass the new year? EATING, of course wahahahah xD

And here I go, along with 9 other amazing people, go outside CCU just to eat! But this place is freakingly not cheap lo! XD

And here are the 10 amazing people from CCU!! (including me, alrite!) xD

Me, Lydia, and Meme!
黃佳晴 and 曾芷彤Ce Ririn and Yvonne Ho~
Munyee 姐姐!
and last but not the least, these 2 gentlemen!
William and Ko Michael
And now..!! Let's DROOLING~ XD
And this is what I eat! Taste good, but nothing special..
But before we eat!!
Let's snap pictures ow yeah..!!
After eating the main dish..
Let's drool again for the dessert! LOL
PUDDING~
I officially LOVE this pic!!
Girls from CCUISA
And this.... is SUPER-LONG-AWAITED Oreo! (waited for 1 hour or more)
After feeling good, full, and comfortable..
Time to snap pictures again! xD
New year with CCUISA
Well, one is never enough right?
SNAP MORE!! XD

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!
Wish you all the best for this year!

-Lots of love from Taiwan,
Jean

No comments: