-->
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







If you want to check out the list of songs, Jukebox is at the top of this page!! :)


2012/01/02

Gratitude.

Dear friends.

May 2011 be closed with a peaceful state and mind, and start 2012 with a large smile.

Following one of my role model, I'm gonna say my gratitude for those who have touched my life and made it unforgettable in 2011. And I hope for those who read this will also share the same gratitude feeling for your loved ones. Let them know how much they meant to you.

So, here it goes (no particular order).

1). Thanks to my family, who have been pushed me and give me back my courage whenever I was down, lonely, and in a bad mood. Thanks for being besides me all the time, even when I'm actually such a pain in the ass. You guys are the best!

2). Thanks XII A1, for the most unforgettable moment in senior high school. My life was never be the same after I met you guys, and all of you made my senior high school life just perfect.

3). To my best pals. Andin, for being such a funny friend, and let me laugh whenever I actually didn't want too. Harris, such a good bro! You're my first bro ever! Good luck for your dream, I'm sure it'll come true. Habel, for being an unreasonable guy, LOL. Lita, thanks a lot for your support all the time, it'll never leave my heart. Lisa, for sharing the same crazy mind and same interest. It seems like when we talk about MANGA it'll never end haha.
And many many many more I can't say one by one! All of you leave a footprint in my heart and will never be forgotten. THANK YOU!! :)

4). To my cute brothers and sisters (in Bandung, Malang). I still remember when we start 2011 together with playing cards as always, haha. All the times I spent with you guys are all memorable and leave a deep impression for me. I always miss you all. Good luck for the new year!

5). To my beloved teachers. Thanks for everything this past years, for opening my mind and gave me chance to learn a lot of things. I may not see you again, but what you've said are all in my memories forever.

6). To my new friends, CCUISERS. All of you have made my time in CCU easier and really really memorable. I don't know what will I be if I don't have you guys. Thank you for everything for these past months. Big thanks to ko Michael and ko Bion, for bearing themselves with this annoying little brat, and to ko Vicky, for always helping me whenever I have problems, even before I step to CCU. And of course, my amazing 學姐: ce Ririn, ce Azhen, ce Devy, ce Lusi ; the 大一 guys: Meme, Lydia, Teddy, and William. and others who I can't mention one by one. But know it that you guys are the best!! Thank you so much everyone!! :)

7). And of course, to my new friends in CCU and other place. Thanks a lot for helping me through these past months, for understanding my poor Chinese, yet still helping me. Good luck for the last exam, wish you all pass! :)

8). Finally, thanks God, for letting me to have an awesome year, wonderful friends, incredible teachers, and amazing family, despite my imperfection and many flaws. Thank you for everything!

WISH YOU HAVE AN EPIC YEAR OF AWESOMENESS!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!


.FIN.
Jean

No comments: