-->
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







If you want to check out the list of songs, Jukebox is at the top of this page!! :)


2012/02/01

First drawing in 2012!!

Alright!! Back with my newest drawing in 2012!

This one still raw, haven't edit it at all using Photoshop~

Before you see it... Kindly click my nuffnang ads above yo!! Thanks a lot!! xD

And so... Here it is!!

Let's welcome...

DENG DENG DENG DENG DENG!!

The Ultimate Hitman, and the Invincible Home Tutor!!
REBORN!!!


ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM~~


The hardest part to draw?

The HAT.

I somehow can't make it looks like real trololol

So that is! Gonna try to edit it.. someday.. lol

And so! after this few boring holidays.. And I dunno what to do..

I decided to read this novel!! ow yeah~

It's one of Korean Novel (which has been translated to English, of course!) named Legendary Moonlight Sculptor.

And it's pretty good!

It's been translated by Odd Squad Scanlation (my fave group!) who brings us the translation of 1/2 Prince manga.

So so so!! Y U NO check it out~!! xD

Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Happy reading!! ^^

No comments: