-->
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







If you want to check out the list of songs, Jukebox is at the top of this page!! :)


2013/10/31

Happy Halloween!

Wassup everybody~~~

Been a freaking long time since my
last post... (✖╭╮✖)

I'm sorry!!!
Sophomore was hard, but the second semester
was... unbelievable.Too many homework and
tests at the same time!!
-sobs- (/ _ ; )

So anyways!

I'm back for Halloween~
And to make up for the lack of posts,
I'm going to post some of the tutorial I've
learned! There are a lot of tutorials out there,
but most of them are.. hard. FML.
ヽ(  ̄д ̄;)ノ

Basically, I'm having my tutorials from here and here.
But, the biggest help was from PHLEARN's tuts!
His tuts are easy enough to understand, and he's doing
it step by step, so even a noob like me can do something
(though it's not as good as what he did OTL)

This is the result!!


TA-DAAAAH!!  

(´▽`ʃƪ)♡







Basically what I did was copy-paste-ing few things:






After copying everything, I was playing with
Liquify, making the layer being an Overlay or
Screen and Brush tools + Masked layers.
Using Dodge/Burn/Smudge tools for  the last
finishing and to smooth it up. Oh! and using
the Hue/Saturation and Curve layer as
adjustments to add up the Darkness level.


Here are the tutorial I used:ヘ(。□°)ヘ
 
How to do the Skull face:
by DLMGraphics
How to add Fire (Ch1) and Copying the eyes (Ch4):
by Dark Book of Photoshop  


Oh right! This is another result of following
the trial of Good and Evil (using the pic of
Carson Lueders):




The tutorial is easy to follow, and instead of making
it half-good and half-bad, you can make it
all-bad for this Halloween! XD 


So yeah, that's all!
Hope this post helps! ~



←~(o `▽´ )oΨ  HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2013 ∋━━o(`∀´oメ)~→




CIAOSSU!!
-Jean

No comments: