-->
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







If you want to check out the list of songs, Jukebox is at the top of this page!! :)


2013/02/10

C.O.T.Y.

YOHOOOO DEAR READERS~~!!!
I'M BAAAACKK XDDD

It feels like I just blogged yesterday (ok, nah)
and now there's another blog post! xD

Before I start!! Kindly click my nuffnang ads above 
like always~~ much appreciated, really! XD

Let's get it started!! =D






This should be posted in mid-January, where
 all of my results were out~ but because I was
busy with MMK (I'll let you know why on the next
post hoho :b), and because of Indo's internet speed~
I finally posted this on February.. ~(‾_‾)~

Nah, just kidding.
Truth is I was too busy sleeping and eating like a pig.
OMG I LOVE TO BE HOME.
'NUF SAID.


Why am I making this kind of blog post, you ask?

As the picture above said:
C.O.T.Y. - Class of The Year,
is selected based on the class which I achieved
the highest score among the classes I've taken
this semester, and interestingly, I simply fall in love
with this class. That's why this blog post was born!
I can't help sharing one of the greatest moment
of my life HAHA XD


Oh yes, before I continue:

I GOT ALL PASS THIS SEMESTER, BABY!!!
HOHO XD

Totally lucky, I think. Super luck. XD


And so~~ the title of C.O.T.Y falls to~~~~


DENG DENG DENG DENG!!!






I had so much fun learning in this class, and most
importantly: I understood what my teacher and
my friends were talking about! LOL
(cus this is a Full-English Taught Course, and my Chinese is poor like hell)

All of the attendees were so open-minded, not to mention
the teacher, Dr. Victoria Rau. Super glad I'm able to
join this class!! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ


The most interesting part is, on the last day of class,
Dr. Rau gave each of us an award. Not the one with
big present or money or what, it was simply a
certificate, with a certain title.

For me, that was more than enough. Knowing
that your teacher observed you, giving response to you,
and appreciate what you did, that's really.... touching!

And.. this is what I got! (~‾▿‾)~



  


Actually I didn't ask a lot of questions in class.
As long as I remember, I only asked two questions
for a semester LOL XD

Don't know why I got this title, but still I really appreciate it!!
Much love!!!






 We also have a "Joint Presentation", it's where
three classes were joint together and from each
class there will be some group who will do a
presentation or making a poster.

There were 7 groups, 5 groups did a presentation,
while the other 2 were making poster. From the 5 groups,
3 were from my class. So you know, I was kinda excited
to do the presentation. It felt like a challenge XD


First team to be up on stage was.. my team XD 
There were Joe, Me, Andy, and Stone. The second
and the third team were also from my class. The second
team consists of girls only: Athena, Lala, Mei Lu, Michelle,
 Pei Zhen, and Helen. The third team is a single-team one,
presented by Roya! (damn brave, I said! XD)





And then, we also had award winners! Interesting, huh?
And most of the winners were from my class LOL XD
There were some presents available, such as card holders,
USB drives, hand-made soap (?), pen, etc. The winners
can choose one of the available presents as an award!







Is that the end? Oh nope!
Your dearest also won one!! HOHO XB

I won as one of four best presenters~
And I chose a card holder!
From the looks of it, it's from
Korea's Law Information Service~
And the inside is from leather!
SUPER CHIO ONE!!!
\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥






That's it for C.O.T.Y. post!
Wish everybody a happy Chinese New Year!
Wish you all earn a lot of Angbao~!! XD
恭喜發財!!!
蛇年大吉快樂!!!






See you in next few days! (I hope)
=D

CIAOSSU!!
-Jean

No comments: