-->
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







If you want to check out the list of songs, Jukebox is at the top of this page!! :)


2012/11/10

10 Things!


HEEEEEYY WASSUP!!!

Finally I do a real blog post!! HAHA

*Clap clap clap*

But wait! Before I start, kindly click my
Nuffnang ads above yo! Sankyuuu! =D

So yeah, maybe you ask, why I name this post
"10 Things!"?

Actually, after a loooong time absence without 
any updates, I feel lazy to post those updates one
by one..  so I post 'em all in this post! also, rather
than posting all of the pictures, I decided to post
a few only, but still represents what's going on..

So.. Let's start, shall we?! XD


So, few months ago I kept saying on my posts
and also on facebook about MMK. It's a kind of
 a small band actually, but with a lot of singers,
and a few playing music instruments. We tried
to combine Chinese music instruments with
Western one, and form a new kind of band LOL

On July 24th, we have to perform at Kelenteng,
to celebrate it's birthday. It's our first time
to perform, and there are many of us who has
this as their first performance. So.. you can
imagine how bad it was, plus we were like so
nervous LOLOL. Fortunately we only sang
1 song: 全世界我最喜歡你 (可是你都不知道).
It's a Taiwanese Song, and it's so catchy! HAHA




So yeap, those are the pictures! - There are 10
people as singers, and we have Unggul as
pianist, Reki as bassist, Albert as Er Hu (二胡)
player and your dearest, me, as guitarist (altho
I'm just an amateur) LOL



Still with MMK! (Since it was summer and I don't
have anything to do LOL). We have to perform
again on Aug 5th haha! Since it's the second
time now, most of us are getting used to it, and
we perform better! This time, we sang 2 songs:
still with 全世界我最喜歡你 (可是你都不知道) and
Sempurna (It's and Indonesian song but we sang
the Chinese version by Nicholas Teo)




Ironically, this was also my last time to perform
with them.. aaah, good times, good times!
I can't wait to come back and meet the more
"professional" them! HAHA :{D



back to Taiwan! just a week after I'm back, I
already wandered around! haha (should grab
the chance before my life is all about crazy
exams and homework y'kno). and of course!
I wandered together with CCUISA, yo~~ =D




Our destination was 蘭潭! Nothing special actually,
but what makes it cool is something-like-bridge-
with-its-lights-turn-on ! HAHA! There were 10
of us who went there, and that was.. FUN BD



Still in September, still with CCUISA, and still
wandering around! LOL this time our destination
were a lot of places, but I'll just show you one!
(it was because in the next destinations the wind
was so strong and my face look like shit LOL)




This place shows how Hios are made, and
I think it's quite interesting~ but still the best
thing that we still can camwhore there LOL



Ahoi, it's September 21st!! It's my birthday!
HAHA ♥ I want to thank my parents for
raising me until I'm this big, and special
thanks to my mom, for bearing with this little
bastard for such a hard 9 months! Thanks
Mom, thanks Dad! 我愛你們 ♥




So this is my second time I celebrated my
birthday in Taiwan! not only CCUISA help me
celebrated it.. the girls also bought me a gift!!
super shock!! It's a One Piece puzzle erhmehgerd ♥
Thanks guys for everything, you guys make my
birthday become a blast!! XD



Right after I celebrated my birthday, another
event comin' up! It's an event for CCUISA
where the freshmen introduce themselves to us, 
seniors, and then we eat together. The freshmen also
have to perform something, either singing, dancing,
playing guitar or anything~ :P




This year we only have 2 new CCUISA
freshmen.. yep, just 2 T__T but still!!
Welcome to CCUISA! hope you guys enjoy
your time with us for the next years,
let's make memorable memories together!
=D



Last story in September!! And it's about....
EATING !!! MWAHAHAHAHAH XD
On Sept 30th, together with two seniors of
CCUISA - Ko Ronald and Ko Tempe - we
went to eat MEATS ♥ Only for 329 NT,
we can order a lot of things, and eat until
full, plus ice cream! So good, ah? LOL ♥




Confirm, I gain a lot of WEIGHT!! HAHA
Anyhow, I had a lot of fun! I really hope I
can go there again for New Year LOL



Finally, October come! Wow, so fast isn't it =.=
When October comes, there also comes..
Summer Camp (宿營)! I kinda waiting for it to
come, because this is my first time being a
member of the committee for the camp!
It's a camp held by 僑聯 for overseas freshmen,
and they hope by doing this the freshmen
will know each other, and the seniors will know
their juniors too. But since I'm just a design
member, I didn't appear that much on these
camp (not that I complain tho LOL)




The camp was being held at 高雄~ Nice
place actually, but tbh, it's not suitable for
this summer camp LOL the place is like, so
small, and when we do a BBQ at the night,
the place was so dark I can barely see anything.
But however! It was fun! I had fun playing my
first time as a "chaserin "Running Man"!
Not a real Running Man though, just a replica
LOL :P



Ah yeah, after my birthday, there were also
a lot of CCUISA members who celebrates
their birthday! The list goes below!





The last but not the least... My recent updates!
As you might know, I'm currently in midterm-
week.. While everybody else is busy preparing
for exams and studying, I'm here.. Photoshopping
my pictures and blogging LOL!
I'm sick of studying, I can't even get one thing
in my mind. Sophomore is such a hard year ಠ_ಠ

I don't understand a single thing the teacher
talks about in class, moreover doing the homework.
My life is so messed up (ʃ˘̩̩ε˘̩ƪ)




Anyway, you can see my hair there.
I cut the bangs by myself, and you can see.
It's... messed up. LOLOL

Ah! Besides studying a lot of crap theories,
I also studying about Phothoshop leh HAHA
These, are the projects I've done since
September~ Including some of the designs
I did for 宿營.




The next I'm going to show you are the things
I did when I don't have anything to do.
(Well, actually I have, but I just didn't know what
to do with my super-hard homework).




Last words!! (Finally!)

Wherever you are,
whoever you are,
whatever happened to you,
STAY STRONG!!
=D

 To all of my friends who's going to have
midterm like me:

期中考加油!!
祝大家 ALL PASS!!
XD


CIAOSSU!!
-Jean

No comments: