-->
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







If you want to check out the list of songs, Jukebox is at the top of this page!! :)


2012/03/06

Small updates..

Awritee!! it's been ... a month since I last blogged! *guilty conscience*

It's not like I don't want to blog, or dunno what to blog about.. (hell yeah, I have a lot of things to be blogged inside my head!)...

But it's all because I was damn busy!!

A lot of things come one after another, I don't even have time to read Inheritance (now, just mention it after a half month I had the book!)

See? For a bookworm like me, who's been starved for Inheritance since Brisingr came out years ago, not to finish it in a go?

pheew, that sad feeling when you have the book but can't read it... T___T

and what makes me write this short updates?

actually these past few days I've been doing a lot of things, and a lot of them are mistakes, both in words and action.

this blog post is to pour all the
madnesswrong things inside of me, and to start a new, normal, and happy day LOL

maybe this is just a feeling, but I felt a lot of better after writing down a lot of things! ahahhaha

to end this post!

I'm gonna post my latest project! ahahaha

So.... till next time, after I do my hws.. and tests!! xD

See! Inheritance!! >___<

Good luck to all of you!
Wish everything will go smoothly!
^^

No comments: