-->
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







If you want to check out the list of songs, Jukebox is at the top of this page!! :)


2011/12/18

星(Sing)空KTV

Alrite~! Another event I had in my first year at CCU! And it was good! This event is called 星(Sing)空KTV, and is exclusive for Overseas Chinese Student only!! Yohohohoo~ xD

As the first year student, I have to help with the decoration! And so, here I am with my friends~

CCUISA members~
And~~ this is what the stage looks like after we're done!!
And this is how the room looks like after all~

After done the operation, we're going back to dorm, take bath and back again to this place!

What is this event actually?

It's just an event like a singing competition. There are two categories, Group and Solo. And one of CCUISA member is going to perform as a Soloist~

*SNAP SNAP*
Time to eat!!
Waiting for the event to an end.. xP
And.. congrats William for being as a Favorite Singer!

-Till next time!

No comments: