-->
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







If you want to check out the list of songs, Jukebox is at the top of this page!! :)


2011/10/03

Playlist Updated!!

Alrighty~!! I've been updating my playlist, and as usual, I'm confused. But suddenly I came up with a good idea!! (Notice that I don't always have a good idea, but I DO have one now!!)
MySpace

I'm updating it with Guitars melody only~! but it's not "just" guitar melody, it's not a simple one. It's Sungha Jung's! The best and the most finger-style guitar artist I've known ever since. Don't worry, I've set it to random playing, so when you feel like bored or what, just drop by here, open my blog, and listen to some nice guitar playing~! Read something if you want to, though lol xD
MySpace

Happy listening~!!
MySpace

No comments: