-->
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







If you want to check out the list of songs, Jukebox is at the top of this page!! :)


2011/10/02

Knowing your place.

Come to think of it, it's really emotional to be writing something like this but I feel better after writing it down. Plus, i think that i need to write this down to constantly remind me of my silly actions lol xD

I learn one more lesson today. Knowing your place.

I actually did something so embarrassing. It's not my place to do that, but I do that. I know I've been a little bit overacting towards some things, and I convinced myself that it's okay.

And that's a BIG WRONG thought.
MySpace

You know, when you join a social communities, you have to see your place, what community it is, and what should you say/not. Maybe you will say a lot of things, you will try to make friends by doing a lot of things. But sometimes that's just not the way to make friends. That's not the way to "impress" them.
MySpace

For some points, I don't really understand about social relations. I can say that I'm totally not expert about it. That's why I always make mistakes, and sometimes I feel desperate about it. But you know, when you give up about things, you'll face an end. You can't solve the problems if you give up on it, right?
MySpace

But that's what happened to me.
MySpace

But I believe, I can do better next time. Even if I'm doing a lot of wrong things, a lot of embarrassing things, I'm sure I'm gonna overcome it. Maybe not now, not tomorrow, but sooner or later I will.
MySpace

Keep trying, make a lot friends, but don't make the same mistakes. Accept what people criticizes you, learn the good things, but be careful with the bad one.
Don't get down when you make mistakes, recover from it, and start a new day.
MySpace

And remember, It's not how good you are, but how good you want to be! ^^
Ganbatte~!! OOOOOSSSHHH!!!
MySpace
P.S. I'm sorry for making a lot of trouble!! ><

No comments: