-->
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







If you want to check out the list of songs, Jukebox is at the top of this page!! :)


2009/07/12

New day, New Experiences

Well, today I re-learn about something. It's about self-esteem and self-confident. Today, I checked out some people's blog. And, wow, however, their blog surprised me. When I read their posts, I felt like this :

"These are so cool. What's my blog about? It's just nonsense. I'm so foolish to think that my blog could be better."

But, hey! Something at myself didn't accept my thought (Maybe it's my sub-conscious). And I think about it again.. And then, something appeared in my mind :

"It's not how good you are, but how good you want to be."

Suddenly, I got it right, and I said this to myself :

"Well, so what? This is mine. So what, if it's nonsense? It's my life, and it's my dream. I'm going to be better than this, It's just about time."

That's higher my self-esteem, and now, with this new spirit, I'm going to be better and I'm ready to start schooling again.

Oh yeah, today, we had a Tae Kwon Do training for the Display time at MOS. That was pretty cool. I also took some pics of my friends while they were training. I also got Ricard's pic, when he was warming up with the sunlight as the background. Haha. I'll post the pics later on..

Fervent in Spirit!!

No comments: