-->
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







If you want to check out the list of songs, Jukebox is at the top of this page!! :)


2009/07/25

I WIN..!!! YEAH..!!!

Yihaa..!! I'm back, with something new.. Really important..!! So, this is it..

I WIN THE COVER BOOK DESIGN COMPETITION!

Yehoho! That was so cool, although I just got the third place. But, hey, this is my first time for joining a cover book design competition, and I got the third place! That was not bad la.. Hehe :D

So, today, I went to LPK, and got my prize. My prize were a mouse, and a 4 GB flashdisk. Not bad, huh? Hehe :D Oh, I also saw the other winner's design. No wonder they got the first place and the second place. Their design is very cool! That was really an experience for me to do better next time. Because.. There's still another competition! The second competition, also about cover book design. I won't give up! Beware, guys! Hehe :D

And, these are the pics of my prize.. Hehe :D





So,
KEEP ON SPIRIT!
=]

No comments: