-->
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







If you want to check out the list of songs, Jukebox is at the top of this page!! :)


2012/08/02

Happy bday Grandma ♥

Hello hello!! I'm back!! *happy happy dance*

Before I start (as always) ~ Kindly click my nuffnang ads above, yo!! Thank youuu very much! :D

Soo.. very very sorry for the absence!! T___T

The main reason why I haven't updated my blog for such a long time is this:

INDO'S INTERNET SUCKS!!!!!

No joking! I can't even watch a video on Youtube without a 15 minutes (and more) buffering!!

So, yeah. deep apologies. T_T

I'm back with the title above: my grandma's bday!

It was actually 3 days ago, but because of many things happened... we just took the pictures yesterday ><

Well anyway, these are the pictures!! :D


已經85歲了!! O_O

Family~ :D

Mom, Phonkz, Grandma, Me, and Dad~ :*


FUUUUH~

Cutting the big cake!! :D

生日快樂, 婆婆!!! ♥ :*




Still have few more posts to come in these few days!

It's about my new family I found here, MMK~ :D

I'm still waiting for the pictures so I can upload it here!

Stay tuned!!

CIAOSSU!!
-Jean

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww~such a gud day. I love it :D